Scanned Digital Impressions
An accurate impression is essential for effective treatment planning and orthodontic care. The Intraoral (IOC) Scanner captures the contours of the teeth and gingival structures, producing an accurate digital orthodontic scan in just minutes.
The scanner handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your prepared teeth, stopping as needed. You can look at the 3D image on the screen in real-time. Now instead of UPS shipping impressions to the lab to be scanned, the digital image is electronically sent to our in-house lab. The accuracy and detail of the scan versus an alginate impression is the new improved standard for accuracy.
Benefits of Teeth Scanning
- Eliminates Impressions – no more goop!
- Superior Accuracy – consistent, detailed results every time.
- Onscreen Visualization – allows for immediate adjustment to create the ideal orthodontic scan the first time.
- Increased Patient Comfort – no alignment material in your mouth.
- Single-Use Image Shield – to ensure maximum cleanliness.